Saturday, April 6, 2013

I'm still breathing

I apologize for not having made any blog posts in such a long time. In the past three weeks I went from cramming eight papers for school to a trip to.. guess where?

(Japan!)

Then back to cramming for two exams and a big presentation, or rather, a cosplay of Christopher Columbus made entirely (sans the tights and shoes, that is) out of paper. I barely even had time to rest from such a tiring trip; I had to hit the textbooks right away. I studied the crap out of my handouts. Now that all is finished, however, I can finally rest and have a bit of fun before summer class begins. I'll be sharing more pictures from my trip soon!

7 comments:

  1. Japan! Sounds oober fun :)
    Glad you made it alive out of school~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Japan! That's awesome, I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures from your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. JAPAN *cries in a corner because I would kill to go there*
    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds really, really intense. But Japan, goodness, that's awesome! I'm all ears on where you went and if you've got any recommendations. I'm planning to go back there sometime in the near future. And I'm excited for your photos!! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bear looks absolutely charming :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. all pictures are lovely!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete