Monday, February 25, 2013

Plenty of sunlight

One of the things I really loved about my trip to Palawan was the sunlight. That is, minus the intense heat that accompanies it. On my last day, I spent some time taking shots of all the charming things around my hotel: the hammock in the beach, the mangroves across the hotel, and the nice plants scattered all over the place.

In the airport, then on the plane going back home. There was a bed of clouds outside, incredibly fluffy clouds.

Can you believe February is about to end? In a month, it'll be summer vacation here in the Philippines. Alas, my break will be cut short due to summer classes. Yay.

//

Yashica Electro 35 GS
Fujicolor YKL 100

4 comments:

  1. I love sunlight, but I hate the heat that comes with it as well! That's why my favouriet weather is probably a sunny winter's day. Lovely pictures, I especially like how you captured the light in the third one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a paradise! I would love to have a hammock on my backyard. And yes time indeed flies, it seems like not too long ago it was only 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures, I really like the soft feeling it gives off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice snapshots!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete