Sunday, February 17, 2013

Caffé Bene

Long time no blog! I haven't been feeling well the past few days. I caught a cold, and although I've recovered from it, fatigue from school is catching up with me.

One of the things I enjoy the most: enjoy having a great cup of coffee in an equally great atmosphere. A few weeks ago, I visited Caffé Bene, a popular coffee shop from Korea. It was my second time entering the cafe but my first time actually taking a seat and ordering something (the first time, I only took pictures, ha ha). I particularly like the aromatic blend of cabin wood and coffee.

We only ordered an iced coffee latte and cream cheese ice cream, both which were very good. Next time, I hope I to try the strawberry cream liége waffle. It looks delicious!


G/F Eastwood Citywalk 2, E. Rodriguez Ave. C5, Bagumbayan, Libis, Quezon City

5 comments:

  1. Ohhh, looking darn good! I wish we had less chain-store café's. These little gems look marvellous and warm.

    Brilliant how you only took pictures the first time :p I would have gone wild at the sight of those little waffles and things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alas, Caffe Bene is a popular chain in Korea and was brought to the Philippines, ha ha! Not as warm as smaller cafes, but far better than Starbucks!

      I would have bought some waffles the first time if I had anymore.. :D

      Delete
  2. Really lovely photographs! What Camera do you use?

    xx
    thoughtsofashelluk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you are feeling better now.
    The cafe looks really pretty, so does the waffles and gelato. Now I'm hungry.

    ReplyDelete