Sunday, February 10, 2013

Colorful

Palawan was so lush, full of beautiful flowers growing in every corner. They boast about having some of the greenest cities in the Philippines, but there's so much more than just "green".

Pentagon-shaped bokeh! 

I'm glad that I chose to bring my Yashica along, even though I had some trouble with it initially. I was unsure as to whether I had loaded the film correctly and ended up ruining an entire roll of film. Good thing I brought an extra roll (and good thing I didn't run out of exposures).

It was also my first time on the zip-line. It was horribly frightening to be pushed off from the station but after some time, it wasn't so bad.  I managed to wave to my dad from afar.

A fun trip!

//

Yashica Electro 35 GS
Fujicolor YKL 100

5 comments:

  1. Looks like a really beautiful place and wonderful pictures as usual! My favorite picture is the last second one, the color is amazing. I agree with you, bringing an extra film is a must, especially when you go for a trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pictures! Everything about your posts feel so magical.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You take amazing pictures! Looks like you had lots of fun. I really want to pay Philippines a visit one day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty pictures! I don't think I could handle being on a zip line (if it's what I think it is). I have a fear of heights!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a charming shots! always bring an extra roll everywhere x

    ReplyDelete