Thursday, January 24, 2013

Warm welcome

My sister, agitated and sweaty after our car broke down in the middle of traffic and at the peak of noon, no less.

Anton and Anthony, my nephews. We were cooling down inside an air-conditioned convenience store while the car was being repaired at a nearby gas station.

Can you feel the heat by just looking at these pictures?

November and December were incredibly warm months for some reason. Actually, warm is an understatement, it was much cooler during October even. Lately though, the weather has been nice and cool, quite windy too. It won't last much longer I'm afraid, I can already feel the heat creeping back.

I am but a penguin in the tropics.

//

Canon AE-1
Kodak Gold 100

4 comments:

  1. "I am but a penguin in the tropics" haha I can definitely relate! It's been really hot here as well, and I'm much more of a cold weather person.

    If my car broke down in the middle of the day in this heat I would definitely cry!

    ReplyDelete