Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Here and there

The Sunken Garden in the middle of my university's oval. Some have their P.E. classes here, some enjoy playing with flying discs during their free time.

The last two pictures were taken on the day of my university's annual lantern parade, held on the Friday when school ends for Christmas break. It was my first time to ever see the lantern parade. My art class was tasked to create bumblebee headgear and march along with the College of Fine Arts. Even better because I had the opportunity to participate! 

The parade is most beautiful at night when many all the lanterns are glowing. Though I pity the girls who had to endure the six hours of the parade in high heels.

//

Canon AE-1
Kodak Gold 100

7 comments:

  1. Love the UP in the first pic. Heels are such a disaster in going to fun parade x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic pictures! Your university looks like a very beautiful and fun place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos! I really like your blog, so I'm a new follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog!

    Check out mine sometime? :-)
    http://clairebaretm.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. these pictures are adorable!! the sunset is so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your last photo :]

    ReplyDelete