Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Lately

Things I have been occupied with lately:
1. My Yashica Electro 35 GS film camera.

I bought this some time before Christmas. I must admit, buying two film cameras in a span of two months is not good, but I am very happy with it. No more buying film cameras. (For now, at least..)

I'll be posting some pictures that I took with my Yashica soon!

2. Crocheting.

The last time I crocheted was almost two years ago, I think. Last week, I dug up some treasure from under my bed: a box of yarns and some crochet needles. It's my first time attempting to crochet a doily. I think it's pretty decent!

3. Drawing and painting.

Remember my notebook? I haven't filled it up much since I bought it but I haven't abandoned it either (good job Jess!).
Drawing one: Laika. It's quite difficult trying to draw Shiba Inus.
Drawing two: strawberries + poor use of my stamps.
Drawing three: clouds. At least, they're supposed to look like clouds..

By the way, this is the first post I've made in a long while with non-film pictures. It was quite refreshing to use a digital camera after such a long time!

8 comments:

  1. You do seem like you've been putting those film cameras to good use! I've never tried crotcheting myself, it looks quite hard actually. Pretty painting as well, the one of Laika is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blo is very lovely ! may I know what camera do you use or editing program for your photos ? it looks really great :) Hope you can reply on my blog x

    do you want to follow each other ? x
    comelycobber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your new camera looks really great, can't wait to see the pictures! And making crochets, I think it's such a wonderful thing to do :) Love your simple drawing as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh no, it's a really nice school but I think it isn't a good one for me. Yes, you right. Ahw thankyou! I like your blog so you have a new follower

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your sketches and you have just reminded me to dig up all my unfinished crochet projects.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this reminds me i need to start crocheting again !

    ReplyDelete
  7. The camera looks awesome : ) I'm so glad I came across your blog today, will have to check back more often!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is awesome!!! Yeah, that camera is sweeeet! I want to play with it. :)

    http://www.meredithsledgeblog.com

    ReplyDelete