Wednesday, January 16, 2013

da.u.de Tea Lounge

If you happen to like tea as much as I do, perhaps you'd like to try going to da.u.de (da-you-deh). Everything in their menu -- drinks and meals -- are infused with tea! Me and my friends had roast pork pho for our main course, which comes with an unlimited supply of soup! For drinks, an iced Thai green tea, iced matcha tea (with sparkling water), and Beer Berry. I'd love to go back to da.u.de again. Hopefully I can try some desserts, yum.

G/F Net Lima Bldg., 4th Ave corner 26th Street, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig
//

Canon AE-1
Kodak Gold 100

9 comments:

  1. This place looks awesome! I can't imagine roast pork infused with tea though, haha. Lovely pictures, as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it!
    The photos on your blog are amazing btw! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look so tasty!! Would love to try out one day. What a lovely pic! Have a good day x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love tea, this place looks amazing, so amazing I may have to re-think my next travel destination!

    Zoe xx
    beautylifebalance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww those places looks lovely and I looove these photographs (simple things at its best). It somehow gives me this warm feeling and it makes me hungry :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh your photos look great, yummy drinks :)

    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore your photography, and this place sounds brilliant. And the bowl looks yummy and really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for stopping by my blog! Great pictures you have here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely photos, i love tea! would love to go there someday :)

    ReplyDelete