Saturday, January 5, 2013

Everybody wants to be a cat!

I've never seen a cat that looked more like a lion. By default, I call him Big Cat. In my mind, he looks a bit like a lone mafia man or a thug with a kind heart. He was quite apprehensive when I came closer to take a picture but didn't hiss at me or run away. Thank you for the picture, Big Cat.

This little kitty, whom I suppose I can call Little Cat (ha ha), wasn't afraid of me at all. Little Cat's ears are quite large; my friends who saw this picture called him a bat or a gremlin. This is my favorite picture.

On his way home one day, my boyfriend saw two dogs playing in front of a small house. He thought about how fun it would be if he were a dog, to be carefree and have fun all day. Then he looked up the house and found two cats perched on the roof that seemed to be enjoying watching the two dogs with a hint of disdain on their faces. "Never mind, I'd rather be a cat!" he thought.

I'm almost done posting all the photos of my first roll of film. Another roll is already being developed and I've got two more rolls of film that are almost finished! I hope it won't put such a large dent on my savings but taking photos with a film camera --- there's nothing like it. (For me at least.)

//

Canon AE-1
Kodak Gold 200 (expired)

11 comments:

  1. Absolutely love your film photography, and the stories that go with them. Big Cat and Little Cat are both quite something. I'd love to be a cat too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I love these both cat! So cute c: xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you put both the big & little cat altogether in one post. They looks so adorable. Can't wait for another film photographs! Have a wonderful day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big and Little Cat
    Fat and Skinny Cat
    love the film photography :D

    http://sylviestephanie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i hope so too and that you'll keep taking analogue pictures, they're amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos of beautiful cats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it would be so sweet to be a cat. I would happily lie in the sun all day.
    Yay for film photography. I got my old camera out for a recent roadtrip due to your influence. Can't wait to see how the photos turn out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check it out on my blog! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these pictures! Especially the one of Little Cat, he/she is so adorable. I wonder if it will grow into its ears!

    I love how snooty cats are, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  10. photos taken with film are the best! I love how the color turns out :D and both cats are so cute!
    I love your blog<3

    ReplyDelete