Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Come and go, but stay awhile

My friends, exchange students from Japan. From left to right, Marin, Miku, and Yuki.

The mother of the three kittens I found in my university. She hissed at me when I approached them for a picture. Do you see her claws coming out?

I wonder if that pot is a cozy bed..

A fallen tree trunk making a spiral shape.

Starbucks full of students from nearby schools and universities on a warm December afternoon.

A happy 2013 to everyone! It's strange to think about how quickly time has passed. In my mind everything is such a blur.. Last year, I didn't make any new year's resolutions because I thought it was pointless to do so. Halfway through the year and I've already forgotten all of them! And I didn't believe I needed to start afresh on the first day of the year specifically anyway.. Looking back, that was a big mistake. This year, I've got a few goals in mind although they aren't quite concrete yet, but they will be soon! 

Have you made any new year's resolutions? I'd love to hear them.

//

Canon AE-1
Kodak Gold 200 (expired)

7 comments:

  1. TINY KITTENS!!!! AHHH!!!! I want to cuddle them

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such beautiful shots. As for the new years resolutions, I'm afraid I have none :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful pics and those kittens looks so cute! Happy new year to you as well :)
    Hmm, I don't have any specific list of resolutions but I'm going to be a more better person this year. Have a wonderful 2013 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow i'm actually in love with these pictures, they're so lovely

    hope you'll visit back
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, those kittens <3 I do love your photography :)

    And no...not really any resolutions for me, except maybe the usual "treat others as I would like to be treated". I find that covers mostly everything for me ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy 2013!
    i have some new year resolutions but i want to keep them as secret : )

    bellefleurdelis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i hv never thought that Philippine could look that ''Japan'' Hahaa
    i like the tone of the above pictures.




    /


    christian | my blog : www.christianyuen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete