Saturday, January 12, 2013

Wondering, wandering

I have been meaning to write this post for a week now but I'm having a difficult time expressing what I really want to say.

The past year went by in such a flurry. Time has left me behind. All I want to do is lie down and close my eyes but so many things are piling up. I need to start working harder. Thus, my resolutions for 2013:

1. Study at least twice a week. Can you tell how lazy I am? I've been relying on cramming my way through pretty okay grades but I'd prefer to have a steady stream of work rather than being bombarded by work all at once.

2. Write a blog post at least once a week. Just like my studies, I want to maintain a steady stream of blog posts. Although I'm going to try my best to post more than just once a week!

3. Save Php 50 or more every week. I am a big spender, saving even just a small fraction of my allowance will be a good practice and will eventually help me towards an early retirement.

4. Drink more water. To keep my skin (and body) healthy, ha ha.

5. Study Nihongo once a week (more if I can!). To prepare for my early retirement in Japan.

6. Learn to read and write at least 50 kanji by June. Also to prepare for my early retirement in Japan.

7. Read at least five books before the end of the year. I haven't been reading as much as I wanted to but I'm trying to be realistic; it once took me a little less than a year to read a book. Although to be fair, as interesting as that book was, it wasn't plot-driven so I never felt compelled to continue reading.

8. Write on my journal everyday. This one is really tough. I only got my journal two days ago and I've already missed one day!

Though I know New Year's resolutions don't last, I'd like to keep these goals in mind for as long as I can! Good luck, me.

//

Canon AE-1
Kodak Gold 200 (expired)

2 comments:

  1. Lovely photo! Your resolutions are really good too and quite similar to mine :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. good look with your goals, I believe in you xxo

    ReplyDelete