Thursday, December 27, 2012

Around me

A field of trees somewhere in my university.

Flowers from the trees that made their way to the ground.

Sapporo miso ramen at the Ramen Bar, my favorite!

Kittens I found hiding behind some potted plants in my campus, waiting for their mom to come back with more food. Another kitten is hiding behind some of the plants.

I have so many pictures of stray cats in this roll of film, and I'd like to take more. It's nice looking at the pictures and wondering what kind of life each cat must live, what its personality is like. On another note, a late merry Christmas to everyone, and an early happy new year! (Just in case I don't get to greet everyone on time because I'll most likely forget ha ha.)

//

Canon AE-1
Kodak Gold 200 (expired)

5 comments:

  1. How are your photos so perfect my first few rolls were a joke.

    Belated merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are lovely! I love miso ramen too, especially those with sweet corns.
    Merry Christmas & happy new year:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pictures, as always! Those kittens looks so adorable :)
    Merry Christmas to you too, have a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I AM LOVING THIS POST ! :) CUTE CATS. I am so following. I hope you can check out my site: http://theproverbs.net and join. Thanks for your time. God Bless and Keep Posting :) !

    Steven

    ReplyDelete